|Role in series||guest star|
Judith Anna Roberts is a veteran stage, film and television actress who is better known for her matronly roles.
Robert's appearance belied a fiery emotional core, one she used to devastating effect in her most recognized dramatic roles. She began her career in the theater, and her first film role was a small part in John Cassavetes' Minnie and Moskowitz, although it is believed that she had previously been in several low-budget movies. She later appeared in the film adaptation of The Late, Great Planet Earth and also worked for Woody Allen in Stardust Memories.
In 2007 Roberts played a judge named Shaw in James Wan's Death Sentence, which is a reference to the Mary Shaw character played by her for the same director in Dead Silence.
- New Amsterdam (2008)
- Choke (2008) as Elegant Lady
- The Nanny Diaries (2007) as Milicent
- Death Sentence (2007) as Judge Shaw
- Dead Silence (2007) as Mary Shaw
- Faceless (2006) as Marge Garacci
- "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" (2003)
- Suite Sorrow (2003) TV episode
- "Law & Order" (1991-2000)
- Endurance (2000) TV episode as Judge Schepps
- The Wages of Love (1991) TV episode as Harriet Dutton
- Fast Food Fast Women (2000) as Bella's Mother
- Three Below Zero (1998) as Nora
- Mother's Boys (1994) as Narrator
- Sirens (1993)
- Everybody Lies (1993) TV episode
- Mac (1992) as Woman on Bus
- Silent Night, Deadly Night (1984) (uncredited) as Mother Superior
- Trapper John, M.D. (1983)
- South Side Story (1983) TV episode as Olivia Chapman
- Remington Steele (1983)
- Steele Among the Living (1983) TV episode as Rina Casselas
- Stardust Memories (1980) as Singer of 'Three Little Words'
- The Late Great Planet Earth (1979) as Whore of Babylon
- Eraserhead (1977) (as Judith Anna Roberts) as Beautiful Girl Across the Hall
- The Student Body (1976) as Mrs. Blalock
- Nashville Girl (1976) as Fran
- The Swinging Barmaids (1975) as Sally
- Minnie and Moskowitz (1971) as Wife